Rachel Travels

Rachel thought a blog was the best way for other people to see what she was up to. It makes her feel special to write about herself in the third person.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Photos

Just managed to upload another lot of photos. Not only does this internet cafe have a USB port on one of it's computers, but it also has a CD writer that they were kind enough to plug in for me. So I'm all up to date with photos now.

I realise that I may end up in some sort of Muslim hell for attempting a pin-up pose in a burka but if I was worried about hell I would be worried about breaking the first 4 commandments.

I only had the mohawk for about 5 minutes. I am getting a slight idea of my natural hair colour. I always presumed it was strawberry mouse... But what is coming though now is just brown... Except four odd patches at my temples and by my ears which are distinctly ginger. If I was to grow a beard it would be ginga.
The first toilet is from the TEFL school. I thought I'd post it because of the vastness and curvature of the butt-cleaning tube function. The prominent position was, at times, inconvenient.

The second toilet is from the first class section of the train from Cairo to Alexandria. The peddle at the bottom opens the slanted front and water pours down across it. The jet of water for butt-cleaning comes from the small metal tube at the back. I don't know how it was turned on... it was all too smelly a place to spend to much time investigating.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi - I don't see any other way to conact you than this. I just wanted to let you know that I mentioned your blog in a post on my site (October 4) - I think it could be interesting for people who want to do a course or work outside the main tracks of Europe and Asia - hope that's okay with you. I'm always happy to get feedback, impressions, and yes, even links to my site :) which I started just over a month ago. Thanks! katie

9:51 am  
Blogger Rachel said...

Hiya.

What is the URL for your site?

Rachel

5:16 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,
My site is www.tefllogue.com. I just saw you are still working on getting to Sudan - that should be quite a trip - good luck!
katie

9:10 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home