Rachel Travels

Rachel thought a blog was the best way for other people to see what she was up to. It makes her feel special to write about herself in the third person.

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Baldy

By the way, I have re-shaved my head. This time a number 1 (3mm). Which means for the first time in my life the hair on my head is shorter than all other body hair. It it practical, comfortable, easy to clean and cool. It highlights a few scars including a pretty impressive one at the back of my head that I have been told about (something to do with a swing hitting me when I was a toddler) and of course that weird bump that grows out of the top right of my head. The latter shines out like an emerging horn, but not a cool sharp devils horn, more of a hairy rhino horn. I still don't look tough, I will never look hard, even without hair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home