Rachel Travels

Rachel thought a blog was the best way for other people to see what she was up to. It makes her feel special to write about herself in the third person.

Friday, September 01, 2006

Athens Greece

I had three days two nights in Athens. absolultly stunning. I sought refuge in the comfort of backpacking strangers. Went to Poseion's temple, the beach, mineral springs where little black fish nip the dead skin off your legs and feet if you stay still. Also when to Delphi asked a question and stubbed my toe. The Delphi Orcacal was famous for her criptic answers that where open to interpertation.

I'm not in an overly chatty mood. the keyboard is sticky (best not speculte), the spell-check is unavalible and the USB port is a hole in the hard drive so i'll fill in the details when i add the photos.

Added the photos. (obiviously) But don't really have more to add to the post. The picture on the right is my feet (still with the chipping red remains of brulesque flaking off my toes) being nibbled at by tiny black fish. It tickled.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home