Rachel Travels

Rachel thought a blog was the best way for other people to see what she was up to. It makes her feel special to write about herself in the third person.

Monday, August 14, 2006

Test Post

I just dug out this old blog of mine from years ago... deleted all previous posts from my early months in Edinburgh. The point of this is to avoid group emails. I hate them, they are dull. But I want to maintain contact. So here is a place where you can keep up with what I am doing at your leisure. A relationship resporator. I am going to assume that you my dear reader already know me and will forgive all gramatical and spelling mistakes... which is mopstly due to lazyness.

I might as well start. in 9 days I depart for Africa. Wether or not I get into the heart of Africa and what I do when I get there is yet to be determained. I'm underfunded and ill-prepared. Which I find often makes for the best journeys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home