Rachel Travels

Rachel thought a blog was the best way for other people to see what she was up to. It makes her feel special to write about herself in the third person.

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Photos

I've been slowly uploading photos now while I have the luxury of broadband. so finally you get to see some images of where I've been.

While I'm at it, I thought I'd add these ones. Missy is taking over the burlesque world and naturally her stunning style is copied. Especially her distinctive hair which is turning up on the heads of many in the UK burlesque world. Here is one of her imitators:
And below is one of the photos of Missy and myself - showing a wee bit much thigh. This is just plain annoying for professional performers who work hard to create their own unique look. But for me, you can see behind the Missy-copy (you can't see her replica hair in this shot), is her very own red-headed, curvy Foxy-alike. I'm tickled pink. Flattered.

3 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

Eh, the copycats are never as good, are they? Your shoes are nicer for a start! As are your faces of course...!

Carrie xx

1:41 am  
Blogger Rachel said...

Hey Carrie

When I was performing I copyed loads... my look from Luccile Ball, Jessica Rabbit and tempest Storm; my moves from Sally Rand, Josephene Baker; my expressions from Bettie Page; and attitude from mae West... But never off my contempories. That's rude. Still I can't help being flattered.

3:17 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hot!! xxx Flic

9:40 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home