Rachel Travels

Rachel thought a blog was the best way for other people to see what she was up to. It makes her feel special to write about herself in the third person.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Rosie

I was just thinking about that last post and I got to thinking about a brilliant burlesque-cabaret-vampire-S&M-lesbian-comedian that I worked with (at the Golden Lotus Bump and Grind in Newcastle) who inspired me. her name is Rosie Lugosi: www.rosielugosi.com

Rosie lived and taught in Sudan for two years... maybe all that repressing, suppressing and censorship helped her to really embrace the extremes of those fantastic freedoms that I have happily and complacently taken for granted till now. Or maybe she's just cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home