Rachel Travels

Rachel thought a blog was the best way for other people to see what she was up to. It makes her feel special to write about herself in the third person.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

fuzzy llama, fluffy llama

Just wanted to share this with you... it is stupid, but seems to get funnier everytime I see it. it makes me laugh. I happen to have sound on the computer I got today so have been listening it for far too long.

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/llama.php

It's dumb and I love it. Llama, llama duck.

2 Comments:

Blogger morag said...

Hey. Wrote a long comment and then the internet swallowed it. *pouts*

Read your whole journal so far tonight. Great fun. Well, I imagine not all for you, but still.

It's great to see that you're having an interesting time. Take care of yourself. Thinking of you.

~mo x

6:17 am  
Blogger Rachel said...

Hi Mistress L,

that badgerbadgerbadger think is just weird. I understand it had quite a following. The www hold something for all tastes doesn't it.

Hiya Morag!
Great to see ya on here! I'm missing the feel of a real winter. hope you have time to really enjoy a good whiskey and a good book on the cold dark evenings. ah cold.

7:34 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home